Monday, January 18, 2016

nothing new to tell

Have you learned a new language?  A new skill? To my joy, I am doing both.  Instruction is needed.  I am trying to learn something I have been surrounded by my whole life, but never done.  I don’t want to let too much out of the bag, in case I am horrible at it. I will share if necessary.  The language I am learning is to be Spanish. I have been advised that Chinese is the language I should be learning.  If you are young enough to be the next generation, I suggest you take that path of learning language.
I realize that as I learn new things, I don’t know much.  I am thankful I enjoy the learning.  My ambition is to achieve a joyous life.  I procrastinate more than I should.  I feel overwhelmed over small things, and make small things bigger than they are. I hope to laugh more than I cry and cry from joy, not sadness.
I don’t have a story for you today.  I thought of abandoning this project and I began a new one, and then found myself very dull and my imagination is dim.  Perhaps soon I will find inspiration and have something new to write. 

Until then, adios! 

1 comment:

  1. Language is something worthy of effort. Do you have a means of surrounding yourself with the language? If so, this is the best way to learn. Nonetheless, you've chosen a worthwhile and honorable endeavor. Best of luck to you as you learn.

    ReplyDelete